Welcome to Motty Inspires!
I’m Motty; a Nigerian living between Lagos and London. Personally, writing has been a childhood passion that has grown over the years but most importantly I love to inspire and motivate young people towards dreaming big and working hard towards achieving those dreams.
I also enjoy connecting with people from different cultures and backgrounds as the world is a ‘global village,’ and I hope to build ‘Motty Inspires’ into an online community of like-minded people who live life to its fullest the right way!
What to expect from ‘Motty Inspires’
- Articles under the personal-development genre i.e. success, motivation, productivity, life-hacks, how to’s as well as inspirational quotes.
- A deep look into the lives of successful people as well as their brands; finding out what drives them, some of the principles they imbibe and looking at ways in which we can apply those principles to our lives.
- Stay tuned for “Motty Interviews” where I will be giving you all exclusive interviews with millennials from around the world as well as experts who have paved the way to success in different industries e.g. business, technology, entertainment etc. They’ll be sharing their achievements with us and giving a piece of advice on how you can make an impact on the world right where you are!
- I’ll also be documenting my college experience here and sharing with you all some college hacks, surviving your freshman year, how to make the most of every semester and much more. There will be loads of guest posts from college students who have experienced what you’re going through and they’ll be sharing tons of advice.
- Lastly, I will be giving insights on some of the things that hinder young people from reaching their dreams e.g. fear of failure, low self-esteem, negative self-talk…and looking at ways in which we can wave goodbye to them and welcome a more positive and fulfilling life. I will also try to incorporate my personal experiences within the blog posts. So if you’re a victim of any those or you’re just wanting some help or advice on becoming the best version of yourself…you’re in the right place!
My ultimate aim is to blaze a trail that will allow others to move forward in their lives faster than if they would have to blaze the trail themselves.